Sunday, February 22, 2009

the Unforgettable

i LURVE weekend.. but this weekend, i cant pampered myself like i do weekly.heheheh.. Today, cousins from my mum side come, d house getting really crowded. Not to add, a day before, my aunt and uncle from perak and klang also come.Juz kebetulan...hehehehe.Ermm,yup..its good to have that family gathering sumtimes. Tapi im juz a bit tired to handle things when it comes a "big group" like this =P

Remember, i told ya im setting d PTD's exam on Saturday,means yesterday.Ermm..well. There's a story on it.hahaha~ I did seat for that exam, but in different place(school) heheheh.After d breakfast, around 830a.m, i rushed out to d exam place. I reached "there" at 845a.m. Why did i highlight "there"??hehehe...well...this is my first time in that school. Yup, ditto to me coz not check the school name before entering it.hahaha..ni confident punye pasal la ni =P I thought its only one school in the same area (Jalan Sikamat) yang buat that exam. After park d car, i wait outside the dewan and chit-chat with two others candidate. Ermm..seriously, i dun even think to ask them about the school ke, or see around if ternampak sign ape2 ke. Im juz focus about d exam(haha...focus la sangat kan =P) Then,5 minutes later, we went into d dewan. While busy-ing isi form sumer, i heard the pegawai saying sumthing from the front stage. It sounds like this la lebih kurang..."Sila pastikan anda berada di pusat yang betul. Isikan name pusat Dewan Sekolah Menengah Dato' Haji Mohd Redza"... and what??!! He's joking or what?? At first,in my mind,i thought maybe the school name had change kot.. Tapi,still im feel a bit weird about this. But i juz ignore about it.heheheh. Then,when exam start,and they(pegawai2 periksa) collecting our form, me beranikan diri asked d pegawai(berani coz he lelaki...bleh buat muka x bersalah cket rite..hehehe) I told him, i think im maybe in the wrong school, and pass him my slip, where stating about the school name (Dewan Sekolah Tunku Ampuan Durah, Jalan Sikamat). And he said, it was others school.. juz about 500m after that school.. hahahahaha~~ Tu la, len kali, sila check btol2 tempat pekse anda okeyh =P Pity me.hehehe. Anyway, thanx to them coz letting me seat for d exam in that school. Ingatkan kena balik ke ape..heheh. But my paper will separate from others candidate. Of cozla,"special" cket kan. heheheh...Like always, i didnt expect anything from this exam, but it all went well. I manage to do what im able to do... Result? InsyaAllah, really hope it'll ok... really hope so ;)

(**bleh plak pagi exam tu, my left eye bengkak kena gigit sumthing.nampak mcm amoi mane ntah..hehehe.But its getting better dah hari ni ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud luck

Anonymous said...

hahaha..kelakar la..tue la lain kali kene le prepared dlu exam tu ktne...=P

auramerah said...

tajuk kene tukar..ptt nyer:
kesengalanku..

hihi

♥MALIN♥ said...

nabil - tq. hope berjaya diz time.huhu

anonymous - hehe..ingatkan x byk skola kat area sikamat tu lorhh... =P

yan - haha.. ampehss