Monday, February 9, 2009

life

Owhh..its been such a LOOOOONGGG time im not post anything in this blog. heheheh...maafla 4 all d readers. U guys surely miss me aite??? (haha..so perasannn~~) For da past few weeks, and today... there's so much things happened. From happy to sad one. Well, its all jumble up. Anyhow, that's life aite. We have to move on.. Even we sumtime do feeling sad about it, but we have to said "No Regret" macam dalam iklan tu.. aite?? hehehe..

Last Saturday, me berkesempatan to attend tahlil arwah for my late fren,Mohd Khairul Amin b. Aris at Temerloh,Pahang . He died in an accident on 27 January 2009. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman, InsyaAllah =) The tahlil was organized by my BENC-mates,Kak Anim and Yan. Sorry 4 da late arriving. hehehe..tersesat sampai ke Batu Caves sane. Well, what can i said, SO Happy when seeing all the BENC gathered together for this occasion. Even not all can come, at least the co-operation from u guys really2 appreciated =)

And for today.... me myself juz noticed sumthing. Sumtimes, our own instinct never LIED to us...

No comments: