Monday, February 16, 2009

Honesty and trust is a virtue

Salam guys! Its Monday. I hate Monday~~(adeke yang suker??hehehe) Not so many to story actually for today. But this morning i have bengkel for MOA(Memorandum Of Agreement) at JKR Midvalley. Hmm.. sumtimes i do wish to works there coz senang nak mengulor..hehehe(juz a dream lorh~) Since i've got tons of work to be done in office, so after d bengkel, i had to rush back to Seremban. Hmm..x sempat nak "cuci-mata" kat Midv.. =P Pretty boring today i guess...

Back to d entry topic. Honesty.. People always said "Honesty is the best policy" but it doesn't always work.Right?? A lot of things are "if you dont know it cant hurt you". Ignorance is bliss kinda thing. I would be willing to forgive and forget most things, but some things cross the line. Its easy to get caught up in your lying and then you lie about your lies and it just snowballs into a big train wreck later on down the road. And as for me, if I ever find out about my significant other "cheating" on me or what not, I would drop his like its hot. Sure, I could forgive him eventually, but that doesn't mean I have to stick with him or trust him anymore. Again, if you communicate well with your partner, there shouldn't be any trust problems anyways. I guess..
So, guys... do u have any commente about it? Mind share with me keyh =)




2 comments:

auramerah said...

ko nk tuju kat sape sbnrnyer.honesty tuh skrg cam daun2 yg berguguran jerk..muahaha

♥MALIN♥ said...

tujukan khas utk sumer yg baca blog ni

hihihihi

wess..en.fajar x igt kot amin mane satu