Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dizzy~

I wont babble too much tonite coz my head a bit dizzy ;( mayb bcoz of site meeting i attend this evening. Talk about d meeting, ingatkan bleh cabut after d meeting session end, tapi skali En.Zuraimi dengan sedap berkata, "Awak ikut skali tgk site ok hari ni" Chistt, x sempat nk bg alasan ape. Kak nadia, orang qs dah selamat cabut. Huhuhu.. dahla i wear baju kurung and sandal. Dengan budak practical accompany me there(hehe..thanx ek mira, awk jadi mangsa akak kali ni =P) dengan dia2 pon skali kena tgk site. Memang a bit weird both of us pkai mcm tu, tapi sape suruh kitorang gi jgk kn?? =P So dengan berpanas2 ktorang berjalan dr site office to tapak projek. Nasib baik after meeting td ade makan2(like always), so we got energy cket la nak jalan2.hehehe.And at last, d lawatan tapak end dalam pukul 1230.huhuhu.memang nak pitam rasenye... okla, i think i need to rest. i'll be back tomorrow, InsyaAllah..


for u...


Stay by Estrella

Sounds straight from the twilight
Has me up all night I can’t
Fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow, outside my window
And it’s you!

c/o
All my sorrows flew away,
Hush keep quiet hear me say
I don’t ever want you to go
Please stay

With the moonlight dancing free
And there’s no one but you and me
There’s no reason to go astray
Please stay

-bridge
Making up a story
It’s the way you’re looking at me
If you think that this is funny
It’s just you

Try and think about it
If your heart is closed don’t lock it
Keep your keys back in your pocket, think this through

Repeat c/o

No comments: