Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is ME

Lately...if u guys noticed, me selalu buat survey. ITU tandanya saya dah x tau nak type ape lagi to update my blog.hehe..so... LAYANNNN je la keyh~ =P

I Am
malin@amalina@malina@adik@jepun

I Have
a happy family plus caring+sumtimes sengal frens =P

I Wish
to be a good daughter to my parents ;)

I Hate
liar!!

I Fear
accident dat happen freshly in front of my eyes

I Hear
banyak la...

I Wonder
what i will be in next 10 years

I Regret
-none-

I Love
eat2+nap2+jalan2 cuci mata =P

I Always
try to menjaga hati org lain

I Usually
sleep with my bantal pelok.cannot tinggal one =P


I Am Not
fall in love with a person so fast..unless HE does have d "X-Factor" hihi~

I Dance
when im happyyy

I Sing
when im bored

I Never
backstabber sum1

I Rarely
makan daging n pedas

I Cry
when im VERY2 sad

I Am Not Always
get what i want d most

I'm Confused
when im blurred =P

I Need
a "shelter"..haha~

I Should
go to sleep now..huhu

I Dream
to spent d rest of my life with d LOVE's one ;)

No comments: