Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I Were A Boy

If i were a boy??? hmm...there's so much i think im gonna do..hikhik. By the way, i like some of the lyric by Beyonce ni. Heyy guys out there, better listen to it keyh. A bit of d lyric that i LIKE ;P ~~

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

(Beyonce Knowles - If I Were A Boy Lyrics, click HERE)

(wanna see d vclip n listen to it, click HERE)


Sebelum terlupa, congrats to adik, who juz got 3 lovely kittens today!! =)
**owhh...i hope she dont ikut jejak langkah my cat, who juz dont care with her kitties...last2 all d kitties died =( huhu


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adik.??hah.kucing mana pulak ni?

-org kuantan

Yani said...

Malina...
bukan kan anak2 adik dh dead...

Anonymous said...

adik yg ni kucing orang len.. name die adik jugak...