Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Like To Move It Move It

Hihi...u like to move it move it??=P mesti tertanya2 apela yang nak di move it. Act, dat one was a song from movie Madagascar : Escape to Africa which i juz watch it today. The previous movie saya tak berape ingat crite die, but diz one not quite bad la. Sangat sesuai to those yang nak released tense selepas pnat bekerja.(yeke?? =P) hihi~


Owh..terlupa.hari ni my last-minute-plan outing(haha...outing ke? =P) A night before, saya agak tense(dahla my keje pon da sememangnya tense)coz my lappie buat hal, and as result of it,saya terformat skali my D:(dun ask me to explain it, very2 d complicated one..) Banyak my "personal life" dalam tu esp my pics kat UTeM, my geng kapak,my besties,my frens+enemies,etc(too many to write...huhuhu, cedeyy~~) So...I ask my musuh ketat favor to accompany me to watch a movie coz kebetulan masa tu sy tgh borak dgn dia, and Thanx, my musuh ketat not insist it.hehe...

Hmmm..i got so many things to story, but im juz TOO lazy to write it out, plus, im now still working with my project for Uitm Alor Gajah(semahunya, mau aja saya terus tdo waktu ini..)
So..next time ya saya bercerita..

-kembali kepada kerja-

No comments: