Monday, August 31, 2009

10 Ramadan

Juz finishing do some house chores... kemas2+angkat baju+mop umah+etc.... feel pretty tired... but nasib baik i got official leave for puasa... *hehehehe* Supposed i went out this evening with my mum n sis buying some stuff for Raya. But suddenly received a sad news from my aunty saying dat our Atok Itam(who still in wad kat Hospital Gleneagles, Ampang), his conditions getting worst... Thus, we had to cancelled our plan, n my mum & sis r heading over there to visit him. Hopefully miracles happened in this blissfull month... hope so... Well,as for me, i cant follow them coz need to take care my father at home, plus, prepare for buka puasa hari ni... So friends, sama-sama doakan my Atok Itam bertambah baik keadaannya.... ;(

I guess, im going to bazaar Ramadhan after this... Nak beli ape yang patut. X larat pulak nak masak. Abah pon dah bagi green light. So, no need to masak. heheheh... thanx Abah. Lets hunting for foods!

2 comments:

matakucing said...

hope atuk speedy recovery

♥MALIN♥ said...

thanx... always pray 4 him...