Thursday, March 5, 2009

Your Words Piss Me Off (hehehehhe~)

Last nite...i've been brainwash from sumone....huhu.kesian saya tau kena marah2 ;(...but its ok coz its all are for my own good sake =)

I admit,i am SOo.. sengal coz still letting myslef like this for diz whole time....

And from diz moment, i 'll promise myself.. MOVE FORWARD FOR A BRAND NEW AMALINA... insyaAllah

And from HIM,The Almighty i pray..please give me d strength to face diz hectic life all by myself.
I noe, i can.. =)


To that sumone... my dear luvly fren, THANKS.. =)

2 comments:

auramerah said...

nur amalina mhd idros..tolong ler sedar n jgn terlena lg..dh pnh terjadi.then jadi lg..jadi lagi..some issue..xsedar2 lg ker ko nih..
alhamdulillah skrg ko dh sedar...hope berpanjangan..

*aku rs kene cari kembar 4 ler..1 tuk aku, 1 tuk dil, 1 tuk ko, 1 tuk kak hanim..hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yerle2..

cari kembar 4 cpat! =P