Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!! .... single ladies~

Well..my sis are no longer single ladies(diz for below topic act.)..hehehe. Juz wanna wish her...


and...yes...mummy-to-be this coming July...yadda2~~ Semoga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan memperoleh kesihatan yg baik hendakNya... Ameen! =)




- Singe Ladies by Beyonce -

Hehehe..tadi juz dgr diz song..ermm,not so like la its beat act. and prefer If were A Boy most. But i do like some of d Single Ladies ni nye lyrics....

I could care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Dont pay him any attention
Cuz you had your turn
But now you gonna learn
What it really feels like to miss me

Don’t treat me to the things of this world
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a man that makes me, then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you own
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone

1 comment:

sha said...

uhuhu...tenkiu..tenkiu..mana adiah den?