Sunday, February 3, 2008

my oh my..

so many works to be done.urghh.xde maknenye name mid-sem break.same je.juz finished my 1st asgmnt, got 2 more asgmnt nk di-settlekn. TECHNOPRENEURSHIP!!!y la kene buat diz.Mcm amek course acc n business je.Di++ lagi dgn asgmnt en.sani InterProcess Communication Semaphores.can anyone tell me wht is it??naik ni test IC design.4got 2 bring those notes!!nsb baik soft-copy tutor ade.project?? tensi2...[.]


**its still raining outside.juz like my feelings rite now.mind-numbing.better i pen-off now.my luvly bed,here i come...

Alone i sit here
Wishing someone were near

Alone i sit here
In constant fear

Alone i sit here
Praying someone will care

Alone i sit here
Without cheer

Alone i sit here
With more than a tear

Alone i sit here
Does anyone care

Alone i sit here
Wishing someone were near....

No comments: