Monday, January 28, 2008

donut JCo


yippie!!! at last me dpt jgk mkn JCo donuts sabtu aritu.credit to dil(yg tunjuk jln), yan(bcoz of her nk bli laptop kt lowyat,so we had to teman her n end up g jco skali =P) n also to amin(for being a loyalful driver dat day). owhh, d 1st bite of d donuts was so HEAVEN! lg sedap dr dunkin donuts.really!! me dh become rindu nk mkn jco lg..~~

Happy I leave with doughnuts in my hands
Which I will eat until my jeans are tight
And do so 'till my corpulence demands
I never, ever take another bite.
O happy day! On which I will not fight
My burning want to dine and binge and graze
On only jelly doughnuts through the day,
Licking the icing, relishing the glaze.
O happy joy! I could do this for days
Or months or years-- perhaps until I die
Which by that time my fatness will amaze,
And in a pile of crullers dead I'll lie.
I'll eat my doughnuts to please me alone,
And eat and eat 'til evry doughnut's gone.

6 comments:

insa(ne)tiable said...

erm.."which i will eat until my jeans are tight"...ke mmg before pegi dah tight..hehe...takper u still comil..

♥MALIN♥ said...

ciss adik cidan ni. see d leg laa...

insa(ne)tiable said...

dunt tell me ur legs banyak feather...ahaha (bukan nak ckp hairy legs tapi feather,bulu pelepah kot..ahhaha)

♥MALIN♥ said...

sungguh kurang sopan kamu ini adik.. krg di"banned" x psl2..cpat!! mntak maaf kt akak cute ni

Anonymous said...

weh, betul ke sedap sungguh...?? aku nak gak try nanti...

♥MALIN♥ said...

seriyes!!