Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Special Person

To my dearest mom, Puan Hajah Saleha Bt Salleh....

~ Happy Birthday Mum ~

My special gift you've always known
One that you already see

You carry near by day and night
The very heart of me

My very breath you fr
eely gave
But in return, what could I hope to give

For all gifts on earth just pale away,
But that I ever live


Thus on this day to you I say
For giving all your h
eart,
No other Mum shall 4ever be mine
Our love can never part

Have such a lovely day dear Mum
Allah bless you on your birthday and always
That is all I ask

~*~

Nak tau surprise ape yang saya cakap in previous post??? ermm... act.. its not a surprise anymore laa... coz my sis terlepas cakap kat my mum that we bought a display cabinet as her birthday present... huhuuh... aduyaiii... xperla... anyhow, my mum really LOVE d present.. tengoklaa... siapa yang pilihkan **wink**wink** =P So here i put some pix of it. Enjoy~!


like it?? =)


1 comment:

z@ti said...

haha xpepasal dah xsurprise..leh plak bgtau mak..toek tol kak ida ni..anyway i loike it..the color..design..nice choosing..