Monday, December 1, 2008

TWILIGHT fever

Sigh~~ well..well...and wellll...hihihi I think im went back like my teenage years. Fall in LURVE with actor who stars in a movie. And this time, im deadly in LOVE with Robert Pattison a.k.a Edward Cullen who played a role in Twilight. OWhh...me almost forgot. I watched this muvie last weekend with So-Called-Sumone. Thanx ya! Zillion thanx!!! I wont write how d movie was. Does it good@so-so or what. But this movie really "means" a lot to me coz we both terkena "baikk punyerr".hihihi. Only we knows. Anyway,U guys better watch it yourself first and then give your rating. But i BET, u surely-do like Edward.heee~~ I just google about Robert Pattison. And he's 1 year younger then me. Emm.. nvmd. Its still ok la for me... haha. Here i put pix of my luvvyby (owhh...im so sorry to my dear Ronaldo, i had to put him on my 2nd list in my heart for a while...sigh~)

"me melt with his eyes~"

and the movie-poster

"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

**yay~! at last i've got out from my stress-zone for a day... But im still waiting for that H.O.L.I.D.A.Y! huhu

2 comments:

auramerah said...

MK = = menyampahkan...bole ckp camtu x..if not pn aku nk ckp jgk..hihi

Aisyah Sinclair said...

malin,

have you read the novel? the story in the movie and the story in the novel are greatly different.

some parts in the novel are missing when they are adapted in the movie.

and edward cullen in twilight novel is described has a good fashion sense. and when the movie version comes out, ohmyeffinggod. he is perceived as a teen who wears torn/faded jeans and shirts.

3 movies to go (eclipse, new moon and breaking dawn)...hehe, bole la enjoy tgk your edward cullen/robert pattinson in the future lagi. =P

and, and since now we know how edward cullen looks like (ditto with bella swan), it would be easier later on when we read the novel. boleh imagine.

p/s: whoever has read the novel berasa sgt kecewa with the movie sbb byk scene dlm novel dipotong.

ok, sorry comment kali ni pjg sgt. cuz im an avid fan of the Twilight sagas.