Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 things

Today entry, supposed i wrote about the Family gathering that i had attend yesterday. But since i dont have all the pics ready, i'll postponed it later. hehe.. Lately, i dunno how to describe how my life was. I mean not that "weekdays" life, wakeup-go to work-eat-went back home-rest. Its so-called "personal" life. Hmmm..enough to said, im kinda tired of it. Sometimes i do think, its good to be alone then to think about others. Huh..life... so COMPLICATED. And this song, maybe i can relate to d mood that i am now. hmm...



"7 Things"

I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we've shared

It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care
Now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear

The 7 things I hate about you

[Chorus]
The 7 things I hate about you (oh you)
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

(for full lyric, click HERE)

**Time for nappy. Tomorrow was my last day for LRT inspection. Got 7 stations left.huhu. Nyte2 evry1...

No comments: