Friday, June 27, 2008

ini mini maini mo

Forcing myself to sleep, but then end-up jotting down some dunno-what-to-type here. Many things belegar-legar in my mind ni keep beating me to let them out and been artificially stamp kat blog ni. But, im just dont feel nak menaip even single of it. Kinda complicated me ni kan?? hehe.. btw, im changing the banner of the blog. Yang lama tu i think too long mcm tak seswai plak. hee.. This one quite simple. Yet nice, isnt it? Later maybe i'll do some sort of "maintenance" kat blog ni memandangkan i got SO many leisure time now ni kan. Yang lama ni pun looks dull je kan. Tengokla, if datang my rajin, then u guys can see d new "Inner Side of Me". IF it happens la kan.. Okla, almost 1 a.m, saya mau titon la. Macam student plak nak tido awal rite. Haisshh... do mizz my student's year~~

No comments: